Voting

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Received: "The Versatile Blogger" Award!

I thought today I would share with you...that I received my 2nd blog award...Yeah! That makes me happy to know people are reading my blog. "The Versatile Blogger" award was given to me by Jessie from The Thriftiness Miss. Go check her out and give her some love! She's got an awesome blog full of tips, recipes, crafts, and so much more. 


Here are the requirements for the award...

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
  2. Include a link to their blog in your post, as well as the award image
  3. Give 7 random facts about yourself
  4. Nominate 15 other deserving bloggers for the award
  5. Include links to the nominated bloggers' sites
  6. Let the other bloggers know that they have been nominated for the award.

7 Randoms facts about Lauren a.k.a Lauren Loves To Scrap

  1. I'm 44 years old.
  2. I love to read...just about anything! 
  3. I love to scrapbook and make paper craft items.  
  4. I use to sell real estate and work in property management.
  5. My favorite tv show is The Big Bang Theory. 
  6. I own an in-home daycare business.
  7. I am taking my children to Disney at the end of the month with some of my daughter's Girl Scout troop (the Jr.(s) that are bridging.) 



    ***I can't thank Jessie enough for awarding me this honor! I'm truly touched and humbled that there are people out there who enjoy reading my posts and following my blog.***


     In no particular order here are 15 bloggers that I'd like to give this award to...
  1. Dawn from StampTilDawn
  2. Patty from Pssmitty
  3. Kate from san diego deals and steals
  4. Crystal from money saving mom
  5. Coupon Teacher from My Coupon Teacher
  6. Jill from Meet the Dubiens
  7. Dawn from Market Mommy
  8. Becky Marie from Ucreate With Kids
  9. Michell from Girl In Air
  10. Kim from Mommie Again
  11. Cassie from A Day In The Life 
  12. Sarah from The Healthy Home Economist
  13. Nicole from Baking Bites
  14. Katie from Family Friendly Frugality
  15. Jamie from Eighteen 25 
Again I'd like to thank Jessie from The Thriftiness Miss for nominating me!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, thank you so much for including me on this list of seriously amazing bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I think they are a pretty amazing group too! You included! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lauren! That's very humbling :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're Welcome! You have a super fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete