Voting

Monday, June 3, 2013

Check Out ALL Of The June Specials!!! CTMH Leaves Me Speechless!!

June is a pretty amazing month with Close To My Heart! I already shared the "Relief For Oklahoma" "A True Thank You" stamp special (now until June 30th 100% of the profit will go to the American Red Cross for Oklahoma victims).



They also added "Let’s Get Patriotic!" now until July 31st there are 3 stamp sets you can purchase (Close To My Heart will donate $3 from each "B" size Courage stamp set and $5 from each "D" size  Home of the Brave stamp set to the USO).


And, they also added "It’s a Banner Day!" When you place a $25 order that includes a stamp set, you’ll receive a My Creations® mini banner for free! The mini banner includes 10 chipboard pennants in 4 different shapes with 9 jump rings for hanging. (They also don't limit how many you can earn...so if you spend $50 and include 2 stamp sets...you'll get 2 banners.)



There is also the Stamp Of The Month...but I'll share that with you on Wednesday's post. Just don't forget about that deal too if you are planning on ordering before Wednesday! All I can say is "WOW!!!" CTMH leaves me speechless...which if you know me...isn't easy to do!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment