Voting

Friday, November 8, 2013

****Customer / Friends Appreciation Sale 2013****

I decided to have a customers / friends appreciation sale. Since I am so thankful for everyone in my life I thought it would be a great time to show it!! (This is a perfect time to stock up for yourself and/or get some fabulous gifts! See some great ideas at the end of this post!)

So, starting today, Friday November 8th (right now!) until Sunday December 1st (11:59 PST)    
 
~~I have 2 exciting offers~~

#1~ If you buy one of the Cricut collections: the "Cricut Art Philosophy Collection" (Z1686), the "Cricut Artiste Collection" (Z1790), or the "Cricut Artbooking Collection" (Z1906) you'll get a paper pack for FREE! (value $9.95~ your choice, from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Catalog ~ only 1 offer per person)

#2~ If you place an order $50 or more you'll receive a FREE "A" size stamp set (value $6.95~ your choice, from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Catalog) or you can get a FREE Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (value $5.25~ your choice, from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Catalog ~ only 1 offer per person).

*****All you have to do is place your order on my website HERE!!! Once your order is placed I will send you an email to find out which FREE item/color you would like. Your FREE item will ship separate from your order.

**If your order is $150 or more contact me HERE to place your order so you can get $25 (or more depending on the order) in REWARDS on-top of the other FREE items!   

I do want to add~ This is a personal offer from me (only 1 free item can be earned with this special, per person) and not a CTMH promotion. That is a separate special you can also earn. :)

Also, I wanted to remind you about the November "Stamp Of The Month". This can be included in your order to get even more bang for your buck!!

And, here are few fabulous gift ideas:
~My Crush Books (Z1855 or Z1856)
~Designed Décor Frame Kit (Z1911)
~Fabric Necklace Kit (Z1905)
~Make It From Your Heart (how-to publications) (9035 or 9042)
~Studio J 5-Pack (Online Scrapbooking: SJ5P2)
~Workshop On The Go Kits (These are great kits that even come with directions!)

***This is a special "Thank You" to everyone! Happy Shopping!***

No comments:

Post a Comment