Voting

Monday, April 11, 2016

Regatta ~ Workshops Your Way ~ Scrapbooking Kit ~ Picture My Life Packet Page Cards ~ Cards

I thought I would share the new WYW Kit called "Regatta" (G1105) with you today. It comes with: a Regatta paper pack, Regatta Complements, 3 Cardstock sheets (2 Glacier and 1 Flaxon), White & Gold Ribbon, and Maritime Puffies. 


These kits do have directions on making all the projects (that are shown in the catalog) but you'll need to go to my website to print them out. 

Or you can try out one of the How-To Publications, and make different designs than what is in the catalog: "Make It From The Heart, vol. 1" (9035), "Make It From The Heart, vol. 2" (9042), "Reflections" (9037), "Cherish" (9038), "Imagine" (9039), "Magic" (9040), "Wishes" (9041) or "Originals" (9036) to get more ideas.

This WYW Kit does not include a stamp set but CTMH made a stamp set (My Anchor, C1642) and Thin Cuts (My Anchor Thin Cuts, Z3202) to match up perfectly. There are a bunch of other stamp sets that would also look adorable with this paper pack too!

I've been playing with this kit and just love it! I know you'll love it too...so go to my website and get your order in today!


CTMH WYW Regatta

CTMH WYW Regatta

CTMH WYW Regatta

CTMH WYW Regatta

No comments:

Post a Comment